On Friday, malady melanoma October 29 we open the next chapter in the Community Technology, mind Networking and Community Empowerment Movement at the Digital Excellence Conference in Chicago at DePaul University: http://dexcon2010.eventbrite.com/
- Invitation — attend the most important event in the Community Technology/Digital Empowerment Sector in a decade – we’re rebuilding a movement – and we need your commitment and enthusiasm.
- Invitation — spread the word – Let us know who is up and coming but who may have never connected to the national/global movement and Invite them! Help fund their travel! No one is late to the party!
- Invitation — help us (re)build the movement in any way you can! If you are coming from out of town – let us know!
- Broadband: Expansion & Inclusion
- Tools and Platforms
- Collaboration Models and Community Building
Special Honorees: Carl Davidson, buy Julia Stasch and Rep. Constance Howard
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Nicol Turner-Lee
As a recognition of our common heritage, past members of the network are eligible for the early bird rate.
For more information or to donate/volunteer contact Pierre Clark. (312) 473-0373 or firstname.lastname@example.org